Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Beginning

As requested and required for a class, I have created a blog of my very own. I must admit, I am not a blogger and never thought I would be... but here we go! Who knows, maybe I will become an avid blogger. My goal and hope is that I will be able to convey my thoughts and feelings about the very foundation and fundamentals that helped build our country from the ground up... It all started with families seeking religious freedom. As time goes on, America is moving farther and farther away from the very things that once founded us and kept us strong; the things that will keep us strong are becoming less important. Throughout the next few months, I will be blogging about those fundamental things for us to think about and apply in life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment